The process of re-writing and writing and re-writing means that you may have a brilliant phrase, but over time it distills and distorts and changes. - Abi Morgan Quotes
Quote:The process of re-writing and writing and re-writing means that you may have a brilliant phrase, but over time it distills and distorts and changes. - Abi Morgan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:27 AM
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:35 PM