I like having options, alternate lives unlived but always possible. - Abigail Padgett Quotes
Quote:I like having options, alternate lives unlived but always possible. - Abigail Padgett Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think it's harder for people than it should be. But as more and more of us become carbon neutral and change the patterns in our lives... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  Each and every one of us can make changes in the way we live our lives and become part of the solution [to climate change] - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-13-2017, 04:20 PM
  Google's screen for privacy settings does give you more options for what you share than Apple's does. But it's not a complete list, and people aren't aware of whether or not that information will go to a third party. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  A good way to work on alternate picking is to choose three or four notes, and work on those... - Al Di Meola Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:38 AM