By the very fact of public life, one seems to lose humanity in people's eyes. - Abigail McCarthy Quotes
Quote:By the very fact of public life, one seems to lose humanity in people's eyes. - Abigail McCarthy Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:49 PM