One is not allowed a grief for a life never lived. Yet one has buried the fruit of love, and a great deal of hope and many dreams. - Abigail McCarthy Quotes
Quote:One is not allowed a grief for a life never lived. Yet one has buried the fruit of love, and a great deal of hope and many dreams. - Abigail McCarthy Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago