... men of power are seldom protected from their own infirmities by the men subordinate to them -- not even in the sad circumstances of mental exhaustion. - Abigail McCarthy Quotes
Quote:... men of power are seldom protected from their own infirmities by the men subordinate to them -- not even in the sad circumstances of mental exhaustion. - Abigail McCarthy Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm always alone. Sad face emoticon. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:18 AM
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM
  I saw the logarithmic growth of computer power... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 06:55 AM
  Take it from me - every vote counts. In our Democracy, every vote has power. And never forget - that power is yours... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:23 PM