I am a sports enthusiast, and if given an opportunity, I want to be a sportsman, even today. I want to promote the sport... - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes
Quote:I am a sports enthusiast, and if given an opportunity, I want to be a sportsman, even today. I want to promote the sport that is indigenous to India. Kabaddi is a matter of national pride. Why can't cricket, hockey, football and kabaddi be given equal platforms and co-exist? I believe that can happen. - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 7 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  I was looking at the history of the sport and I couldn't understand why there have been so many good South American drivers, especially Brazilians. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 21 09-13-2017, 09:56 PM
  So in fact the only thing you can judge in this sport its the longterm. You can judge a career or a season, but not one race. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:54 PM
  I was foreign and Jewish, with a funny name, and was very small and hated sport, a real problem at an English prep school... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM