I am a sports enthusiast, and if given an opportunity, I want to be a sportsman, even today. I want to promote the sport... - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes
Quote:I am a sports enthusiast, and if given an opportunity, I want to be a sportsman, even today. I want to promote the sport that is indigenous to India. Kabaddi is a matter of national pride. Why can't cricket, hockey, football and kabaddi be given equal platforms and co-exist? I believe that can happen. - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  Many of the green places and open spaces that need protecting most today are in our own neighborhoods... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
  We must also promote global access to the Internet. We need to bridge the digital divide not just within our country, but among countries... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:29 PM
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
  The message from Wal-Mart today to the rest of the business community is there need not be any conflict between the environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM