The best gift for an actor is the love of the fans. Many make sweet cards, write letters and even come and meet me wherever I am in India... - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes
Quote:The best gift for an actor is the love of the fans. Many make sweet cards, write letters and even come and meet me wherever I am in India. The love and blessings of your elders is also always cherished, but the extra mile that the fans go to is memorable. - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 2 49 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago