I have no hang-ups in life. I don't care about groups and camps. I have been brought up with certain values and ethics... - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes
Quote:I have no hang-ups in life. I don't care about groups and camps. I have been brought up with certain values and ethics. I have never been egoistic about my stardom and lineage. I don't have any qualms about breaking the ice with my colleagues. I can walk up to any actor and greet him, irrespective of what kind of equation I share with him. - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 53 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The American dream? We don't have a dream in Britain because we're bloody awake! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 59 minutes ago
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago