I do films that I like. I have done comedy, romance, everything, and I always like to do it differently from the previous ones. - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes
Quote:I do films that I like. I have done comedy, romance, everything, and I always like to do it differently from the previous ones. - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 07:12 AM
  Comedy to the Senate? Well, there certainly hasn't been a satirist or a political satirist who's done that... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:20 AM
  Well, I think that there's a value to comedy in and of itself. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM
  Well, a lot of politics is communicating with people, and obviously comedy has something to do with that. I've been a producer and led people. Also, being a comedian, you're under pressure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:42 PM