I think India is very passionate about films. It's almost a second religion back home. Due to that, I think film stars are... - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes
Quote:I think India is very passionate about films. It's almost a second religion back home. Due to that, I think film stars are - are really held in great esteem. Not that we're complaining, but I think with that comes a lot of responsibility. - Abhishek Bachchan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're down in Mexico. It's for a bachelor party, so we go into a Mexican strip club... I go back with this woman down a murky hallway... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:49 AM
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
  Look at how goddamn ugly the stars are. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:50 PM