You are magnificent beyond measure, perfect in your imperfections, and wonderfully made. - Abiola Abrams Quotes
Quote:You are magnificent beyond measure, perfect in your imperfections, and wonderfully made. - Abiola Abrams Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
  Americans have the right to have their medical decisions made by them and their doctors, and not by those bureaucrats sitting behind a computer screen hundreds of miles away. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:11 AM
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM
  You know there's an old african proverb that i made up. if you want to go quickly, go alone. if you want to go far, go together. we need to go far, quickly - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:05 AM