I've noticed that the more I open up, the more I learn. - Abigail Washburn Quotes
Quote:I've noticed that the more I open up, the more I learn. - Abigail Washburn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To sing the ballad with a knowingness about what you are talking about. If it's somebody else's lyric, and the message is a little unusual for you, it requires that you learn that new message. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You learn your limitations and then you try to work within them. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:55 AM
  Many of the green places and open spaces that need protecting most today are in our own neighborhoods... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 07:03 AM
  Every day we put another 110 million tons of global warming pollution into the sky as if it's an open sewer, and it's still building up... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:24 PM