For most Americans, my Chinese music feels like a novelty and it's not what it is for me, - Abigail Washburn Quotes
Quote:For most Americans, my Chinese music feels like a novelty and it's not what it is for me, - Abigail Washburn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans have the right to have their medical decisions made by them and their doctors, and not by those bureaucrats sitting behind a computer screen hundreds of miles away. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:11 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:24 AM
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  Most Americans don't think about antitrust law when they look at their cable bill, flip channels on TV, or worry about what their favorite website knows about them. But they should. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:34 AM
  I want to reclaim 'liberal.' I'm a liberal, and I think most Americans are liberals. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 06:50 AM