... photography, like all camera-made images such as film and video, effaces the marks of its making (and maker) at the click of a shutter... - Abigail Solomon-Godeau Quotes
Quote:... photography, like all camera-made images such as film and video, effaces the marks of its making (and maker) at the click of a shutter. A photograph appears to be self-generated - as though it had created itself. - Abigail Solomon-Godeau Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:43 AM
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  I don't regret anything. I feel like I've made what I would call mistakes. I picked the wrong movie, or I didn't pursue a character, but everything you do is part of you and you get something from it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  The camera can film my face but until it captures my soul, you don't have a movie, - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:47 AM