I have a really great family, and when Im not filming, I go home and walk the dogs, take out the garbage,... - Abigail Breslin Quotes
Quote:I have a really great family, and when Im not filming, I go home and walk the dogs, take out the garbage, clean my room, all that stuff. My family and my friends keep me in line, and make sure I dont get crazy. - Abigail Breslin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:40 AM
  Third world nations are producing too many children too fast...it is time to ignore the controversy over family planning and cut out-of-control population growth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:37 PM