I'm from New York. I have a non, neutral accent. It can go any way you want. - Abigail Breslin Quotes
Quote:I'm from New York. I have a non, neutral accent. It can go any way you want. - Abigail Breslin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I saw part of The Singing Detective on TV in New York. I said, Something is going on here. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 11 09-14-2017, 12:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  The mind may be reluctant to think properly when thinking is all it is supposed to do; the task can be as paralysing as having to tell a joke or mimic an accent on demand. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 10:45 AM
  It must be said that today, at the end of its semantic evolution, the word 'terrorist' is an intrinsically propagandistic term. It has no neutral readability... - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 15 09-06-2017, 07:31 AM
  Crime is going down everywhere but in the New York City Police Department. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 07:00 AM
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 22 08-23-2017, 09:49 AM