My phone is always in front of me, 24/7. - Abigail Breslin Quotes
Quote:My phone is always in front of me, 24/7. - Abigail Breslin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM
  If you use a cell phone - as I do - your wireless carrier likely has records about your physical movements going back months, if not years. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:06 AM
  Call-time has renewed my faith in the need for public financing of elections. 'Call-time' is where I as the candidate, sit in a room with my 'call-time manager,' and a phone... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM
  Armed with nothing more than a Facebook user's phone number and home address, anyone with an Internet connection and a few dollars can obtain... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:29 AM