What's my favourite food? One you order out. - Abigail Breslin Quotes
Quote:What's my favourite food? One you order out. - Abigail Breslin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  I don't live in L.A. on purpose because I don't wanna be immersed in that. I have to have a real life, with real people, in order to inform what I'm doing; otherwise, it just becomes the snake eating its own tail. Vampirism. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
  Creativity means learning where the rules exist, and then breaking them! Saying, "It's better this way." But you have to know the rules in order to break them with any grace. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
  The image foreigners have of French cuisine is fattening and very fancy food. But it's not true - French food isn't just rich... - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:36 PM