I'd love to work with Michelle Williams. I think that she's incredible. She's such a great actress and I love her. - Abigail Breslin Quotes
Quote:I'd love to work with Michelle Williams. I think that she's incredible. She's such a great actress and I love her. - Abigail Breslin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 52 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 54 minutes ago
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 2 55 minutes ago
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 55 minutes ago
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 2 56 minutes ago