Once we got to know each other, we had such similar impulses. We saw in a similar way, and we developed a strong friendship... - Abigail Disney Quotes
Quote:Once we got to know each other, we had such similar impulses. We saw in a similar way, and we developed a strong friendship. We would talk on the phone for hours, philosophically and theologically, about all of these issues. - Abigail Disney Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 08:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think the Internet has developed at this incredibly rapid pace because of net neutrality, because of the free nature of it, because a YouTube can start the way YouTube started. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:22 PM
  More and more, I am pulled reluctantly towards a strong horizontal current, which is a place where time is moving at such high velocity,... - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 13 08-06-2017, 09:04 PM
  I was an avid anime watcher until I was about 10, when I moved to manga. I think I am influenced by Osamu Tezuka's and Walt Disney's works which I watched during that time, such as Tetsuwan Atom and 101 Dalmatians. - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 8 08-06-2017, 08:35 PM
  I am not a special person, I am not especially strong; I am not especially gifted... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 04:50 PM