I've taken it from feminist friends, and I've taken it from lefty friends too. But that reassures me. If the right is attacking us and the left is attacking us, that's exactly where we want to be. - Abigail Disney Quotes
Quote:I've taken it from feminist friends, and I've taken it from lefty friends too. But that reassures me. If the right is attacking us and the left is attacking us, that's exactly where we want to be. - Abigail Disney Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  I keep attacking the villains, the know-nothings, the people who want to take our freedoms away. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:46 AM
  Some of George W. Bush's friends say that Bush believes God called him to be president during these times of trial... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:28 AM
  At 'SNL,' I wrote political stuff, but I never felt the show should have an axe to grind. But when I left in '95, I could let my own beliefs out. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM