You probably couldn't have found much daylight between the NRA and the Disney company... - Abigail Disney Quotes
Quote:You probably couldn't have found much daylight between the NRA and the Disney company. They probably would've had had identical demographics for the people who really loved those companies. - Abigail Disney Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  One tragic example of the loss of forests and then water is found in Ethiopia. The amount of its forested land has decreased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:08 AM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  I couldn't think of anything less appealing than molding the minds of tomorrow's leaders. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:54 PM
  When a company is able to establish a dominant market position, consumers lose meaningful choices... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:40 PM