The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes
Quote:The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've had very deep relationships that lasted for long periods of time with people - you could almost call them marriages, even though I didn't marry. But it was costly. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
  Playing a character is an illusion, and I feel that when you know too much about a person, possibly part of that illusion is disrupted. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
  I'm not a violent person, never was, but I have this temperament that I've always displayed. I guess it has to do with my tradition and being Italian, we're very outgoing with our emotions. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago