Maturity is the ability to do a job whether you're supervised or not; finish a job once it's started; carry money without spending it; and the ability to bear an injustice without wanting to get even. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes
Quote:Maturity is the ability to do a job whether you're supervised or not; finish a job once it's started; carry money without spending it; and the ability to bear an injustice without wanting to get even. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's very little in the substance of [THE LADY IN THE VAN] which is not fact though some adjustments have had to be made... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  ... Once I start a book I finish it. That was the way one was brought up. Books, bread and butter, mashed potato - one finishes what's on one's plate. That's always been my philosophy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
  Books are not about passing time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. Far from wanting time to pass, one just wishes one had more of it. If one wanted to pass the time one could go to New Zealand. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
  As a writer, it's fun to create. And once you get into a long-running show with very established characters and a very established tone and format, after a while it's a really great job, but that's what it is - a job. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM