O, heavenly Father: we thank thee for food and remember the hungry. We thank thee for health and remember the sick... - Abigail Van Buren Quotes
Quote:O, heavenly Father: we thank thee for food and remember the hungry. 
We thank thee for health and remember the sick. 
We thank thee for friends and remember the friendless. 
We thank thee for freedom and remember the enslaved. 
May these remembrances stir us to service, 
That thy gifts to us may be used for others. 
Amen. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM
  If you remember the ‘90s, you weren’t there. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:56 AM
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 15 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM