O, heavenly Father: we thank thee for food and remember the hungry. We thank thee for health and remember the sick... - Abigail Van Buren Quotes
Quote:O, heavenly Father: we thank thee for food and remember the hungry. 
We thank thee for health and remember the sick. 
We thank thee for friends and remember the friendless. 
We thank thee for freedom and remember the enslaved. 
May these remembrances stir us to service, 
That thy gifts to us may be used for others. 
Amen. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 26 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
  There's very little in the substance of [THE LADY IN THE VAN] which is not fact though some adjustments have had to be made... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  Remember. You are a physician. You are not a policeman nor are you a minister of religion. You must take people as they come... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM