While forbidden fruit is said to taste sweeter, it usually spoils faster. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes
Quote:While forbidden fruit is said to taste sweeter, it usually spoils faster. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I’m in no hurry: the sun and the moon aren’t, either. Nobody goes faster than the legs they have. If where I want to go is far away, I’m not there in an instant. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 07:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  When you taste super-success after tasting super-failure, there is huge relief. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 07:28 PM
  I'm a realist. Where I come from, 'phenomenons' don't exist. I'm from a land where people make mistakes and try again, harder, faster; where negativity is not an option. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 07:27 PM
  What I remember the most really was just running wild there. Barefooted, swimming in dirty lakes, selling fruit, picking mango trees, hoping not to get caught because they don't take kindly to thieves in Africa. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 06:49 AM
  The root of any film project for me is this inner need to express something. What nurtures this root and makes it grow into a tree is the script. What makes the tree bear flowers and fruit is the directing. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 13 08-05-2017, 09:46 PM