The less you talk, the more you're listened to. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes
Quote:The less you talk, the more you're listened to. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Sometimes you're fighting corporations and forget that people can talk to each other. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:42 PM
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM