Many husbands today pitch in to help with household chores - it's called partnership. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes
Quote:Many husbands today pitch in to help with household chores - it's called partnership. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:07 PM
  I sang do-wop on the street corner before it was called do-wop. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:05 PM
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:49 AM