SO the richest are often the poorest as this saying goes, "Loneliness is the ultimate poverty" - Abigail Van Buren Quotes
Quote:SO the richest are often the poorest as this saying goes, "Loneliness is the ultimate poverty" - Abigail Van Buren Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
  The struggle against poverty in the world and the challenge of cutting wealthy country emissions all has a single, very simple solution... Here it is: Put a price on carbon. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 06:53 AM
  The point is that there is tremendous hypocrisy among the Christian right. And I think that Christian voters should start looking at global warming and extreme poverty as a religious issue that speaks to the culture of life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM
  I think I earned the players' respect, and that's the ultimate in life, isn't it? I didn't care if they liked me or disliked me, as long as I had their respect. - Al Barlick Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 07:07 AM