There is no end to the undeserved misery and mischief it could create. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes
Quote:There is no end to the undeserved misery and mischief it could create. - Abigail Van Buren Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The answer is to end our reliance on carbon-based fuels... If we succeed, we create booming new industries, wealth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:06 PM
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:06 PM
  Having an actual income can expand your romantic horizons toward the more appealing end of the spectrum. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  I always try to give my own albums space in between so I have time to create a new sound and give time for people to miss me. You have to come out fresh and reinvent yourself. - Akon Quotes soni 0 16 08-07-2017, 07:06 AM