If we expect to inherit the blessings of our Fathers, we should return a little more to their primitive Simplicity of Manners. - Abigail Adams Quotes
Quote:If we expect to inherit the blessings of our Fathers, we should return a little more to their primitive Simplicity of Manners. - Abigail Adams Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musically Bob [Dylan] is a primitive. He's not a Gershwin, or somebody that uses eloquent music terms. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 10:58 PM
  We can believe in the future and work to achieve it and preserve it, or we can whirl blindly on, behaving as if one day there will be no children to inherit our legacy. The choice is ours; the earth is in balance. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM
  I savour the adulation and love I have been getting from my fans and the blessings of elders in my family. Fourteen years have given me a lot and I can't thank God and the industry enough. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 9 08-08-2017, 07:08 AM
  I always want to set myself a challenge by doing something no-one would expect me to do! But, having said that, I don't feel as a musician you can steer too far away from what you normally do. - Akon Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 07:13 AM