I hope some future day will bring me the happiness of seeing my family again collected under our own roof, happy in ourselves and blessed in each other. - Abigail Adams Quotes
Quote:I hope some future day will bring me the happiness of seeing my family again collected under our own roof, happy in ourselves and blessed in each other. - Abigail Adams Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 34 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:23 AM
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:21 AM