Wisdom and penetration are the fruit of experience, not the lessons of retirement and leisure. Great necessities call out great virtues. - Abigail Adams Quotes
Quote:Wisdom and penetration are the fruit of experience, not the lessons of retirement and leisure. Great necessities call out great virtues. - Abigail Adams Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:44 PM
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM