What is meat for one is not for another--no accounting for fancy. - Abigail Adams Quotes
Quote:What is meat for one is not for another--no accounting for fancy. - Abigail Adams Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not a vegetarian, but I have cut back sharply on the meat that I eat. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  Philosophy and science have not always been friendly toward the idea of God, the reason being they are dedicated to the task of accounting... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 12 07-23-2017, 10:54 PM
  There are few things more wearisome in a fairly fatiguing life than the monotonous repetition of a phrase which catches and holds the public fancy by virtue of its total lack of significance. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 23 06-20-2017, 10:14 PM
  Pray do not grieve so; but go and take a stone, and place it in the hole, and fancy that the gold is still lying there... - Aesop Quotes soni 0 22 06-11-2017, 11:01 PM
  You will find that the truth is often unpopular and the contest between agreeable fancy and disagreeable fact is unequal. For, in the vernacular, we Americans are suckers for good news. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes soni 0 13 05-25-2017, 06:58 PM