I acknowledge myself a unitarian - Abigail Adams Quotes
Quote:I acknowledge myself a unitarian - Abigail Adams Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  Do we recognize the platform that Indian cinema has been given? Of course. And typically India of us, we gracefully acknowledge our host's grace and we thank you for celebrating us and our cinema. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 9 07-30-2017, 07:06 AM
  We understand and acknowledge that the Resurrection has placed a glorious crown upon all of Christ's sufferings! - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 7 07-23-2017, 02:25 PM
  To become effective men of God, then, we must know and acknowledge that every grace and every virtue proceeds from God alone, and that not even a good thought can come from us except it be of Him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 15 07-14-2017, 07:03 AM
  It is odd how, when you have a secret belief of your own which you do not wish to acknowledge, the voicing of it by someone else will rouse you to a fury of denial. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 17 06-16-2017, 06:01 PM