I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature ... - Abigail Adams Quotes
Quote:I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature ... - Abigail Adams Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
  A boy is a magical creature you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
  Thought that is silenced is always rebellious. Majorities, of course, are often mistaken. This is why the silencing of minorities is necessarily dangerous. Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 18 09-19-2017, 10:32 PM