The house shakes...with the roar of the cannon. No sleep for me tonight. - Abigail Adams Quotes
Quote:The house shakes...with the roar of the cannon. No sleep for me tonight. - Abigail Adams Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eat only when you are hungry. Drink only when you're thirsty. Sleep only when you're tired. Screw only when you're horny. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  Oscar Wilde said the rich and the poor are equal - they can both sleep under the bridge. Right? Do they have a right? You're damn right they have a right! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:18 AM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM