If it be true that our people represent a high percentage of mental vigor, the distinction is probably due, in some measure,... - Abraham Cahan Quotes
Quote:If it be true that our people represent a high percentage of mental vigor, the distinction is probably due, in some measure, to the extremely important part which Talmud studies have played in the spiritual life of the race. - Abraham Cahan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:47 PM
  You measure a player from the head up. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:39 PM