If you feel that you are good, don't be too proud of it. - Abraham Cahan Quotes
Quote:If you feel that you are good, don't be too proud of it. - Abraham Cahan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  I don't have anything against organized religions, except when they engender hatred for other religions... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago