Our fates are in the hands of An Almighty God, to whom I can with pleasure confide my own; he can save us, or destroy us... - Abraham Clark Quotes
Quote:Our fates are in the hands of An Almighty God, to whom I can with pleasure confide my own; he can save us, or destroy us; his Councils are fixed and cannot be disappointed, and all his designs will be Accomplished. - Abraham Clark Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  The important thing is that he shook hands with us over the phone. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM