While General Howe with a Large Armament is advancing towards New York, our Congress resolved to Declare the United Colonies... - Abraham Clark Quotes
Quote:While General Howe with a Large Armament is advancing towards New York, our Congress resolved to Declare the United Colonies free and Independent States. A Declaration for this Purpose, I expect, will this day pass Congress... It is gone so far that we must now be a free independent State, or a Conquered Country. - Abraham Clark Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Salomaybe] is my presentation, my vision of the world. Not so much to satisfy the audience at large. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't like what's going on in Iraq, naturally. I'm part of a large majority of people who don't, but I do not know the whole story. I do not believe what I see on television... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:06 AM
  Love is overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 08-22-2017, 08:19 AM
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 07:00 AM