On eyes that watch as well as eyes that weep Descends the solemn mystery of sleep, Toiling and climbing to the very close... - Abraham Coles Quotes
Quote:On eyes that watch as well as eyes that weep
Descends the solemn mystery of sleep,
Toiling and climbing to the very close,
The weary Body, longing for repose,
On the gained level of the day's ascent,
Halts for the night and pitches there its tent. - Abraham Coles Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 08:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  The entire North Polar ice cap is disappearing before our very eyes. It's been the size of the continental United States for the last 3 million years and now 40 percent is gone and the rest of it is going. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 04:28 PM
  Veterans report that service dogs help break their isolation. People will often avert their eyes when they see a wounded veteran... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:06 PM
  I’d like to have enough time and quiet To think about absolutely nothing, To not ever feel myself living, To only know myself in others’ eyes, reflected. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 07:24 AM