The grave, where sets the orb of being, sets To rise, ascend, and culminate above Eternity's horizon evermore. - Abraham Coles Quotes
Quote:The grave, where sets the orb of being, sets
To rise, ascend, and culminate above
Eternity's horizon evermore. - Abraham Coles Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you look at the Moon, you think, ‘I’m really small. What are my problems?’ It sets things into perspective. We should all look at the Moon a bit more often. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  Curiosity takes ignorance seriously - and is confident enough to admit when it's in the dark. It is aware of not knowing. And then it sets out to do something about it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-08-2017, 08:28 PM
  Life is the journey between darkness of the womb and darkness of the grave. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 11 09-05-2017, 09:45 PM
  Wealth remains behind on earth while ibadaah accompanies you into the grave. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 10 09-04-2017, 12:45 PM
  Work for your terrestrial life in proportion to your location in it, and work for your afterlife in proportion to your eternity in it. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 14 09-01-2017, 06:10 PM