Eternity! How know we but we stand On the precipitous and crumbling verge Of Time e'en now, Eternity below? - Abraham Coles Quotes
Quote:Eternity! How know we but we stand
On the precipitous and crumbling verge
Of Time e'en now, Eternity below? - Abraham Coles Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In my opinion, Louis Armstrong is the greatest trumpet stylist of all time and has influenced every trumpet player of his time and long after - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 0 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: soni
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM