Nothing is there to come, and nothing past, But an eternal Now does always last. - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:Nothing is there to come, and nothing past,
But an eternal Now does always last. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 19 08-13-2017, 04:35 PM
  In my experience, in the real-estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations... - Akira Mori Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM
  I established the rule that once we hire an employee, his school records are a matter of the past and are no longer used to evaluate his work or decide on his promotion. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 10:05 PM
  The tree of life for me is a symbol of abundance and eternal life. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 13 08-04-2017, 04:39 PM