Enjoy the present hour, Be thankful for the past, And neither fear nor wish Th' approaches of the last. - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:Enjoy the present hour, Be thankful for the past, And neither fear nor wish Th' approaches of the last. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM
  Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:02 PM
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:11 AM
  I'm thankful for every moment. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:43 AM