I would not fear nor wish my fate, but boldly say each night, to-morrow let my sun his beams display, or in clouds hide them; I have lived today. - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:I would not fear nor wish my fate, but boldly say each night, to-morrow let my sun his beams display, or in clouds hide them; I have lived today. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The wind and the sun are free. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:09 AM
  It's not at all new for wealthy and powerful interests to try to hide the ball and ignore independent analyses of relevant facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:09 AM
  The message from Wal-Mart today to the rest of the business community is there need not be any conflict between the environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:07 AM
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:03 AM