Come, my best friends, my best books, and lead me on. - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:Come, my best friends, my best books, and lead me on. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authors, she soon decided, were probably best met within the pages of their novels, and were as much creatures of the reader's imagination as the characters in their books... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  To begin with, it's true, she read with trepidation and some unease. The sheer endlessness of books outfaced her and she had no idea how to go on; there was... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  It was the kind of library he had only read about in books. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
  ... Once I start a book I finish it. That was the way one was brought up. Books, bread and butter, mashed potato - one finishes what's on one's plate. That's always been my philosophy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM