Come, my best friends, my best books, and lead me on. - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:Come, my best friends, my best books, and lead me on. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  These songs are old friends I have entertained myself with when I'm washing the dishes, driving to the store and walking down the aisles... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  Some of George W. Bush's friends say that Bush believes God called him to be president during these times of trial... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:28 AM