The monster London laugh at me. - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:The monster London laugh at me. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  Comedy is difficult for an actor. But I think I have a good sense of humor and manage to make people laugh and make them happy. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 18 07-29-2017, 05:16 PM
  People are so sensitive, people are so defensive. I agree with you. We have to learn to loosen up, lighten up, and laugh a little bit. - Ainsley Earhardt Quotes soni 0 10 07-27-2017, 10:16 PM
  I really like Katy Perry and the music she does. She's an amazing musician and it's an honour to be opening for her in London. - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 5 07-27-2017, 10:05 PM