Nothing in Nature's sober found, But an eternal Health goes round. Fill up the Bowl then, fill it high-- Fill all the Glasses there... - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:Nothing in Nature's sober found,
But an eternal Health goes round.
Fill up the Bowl then, fill it high--
Fill all the Glasses there; for why
Should every Creature Drink but I?
Why, Man of Morals, tell me why? - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  I found out how temperamental I am, yes. And that sometimes that can be kind of off-putting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:55 AM
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 15 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM